| ||For an overview of glasses in the Fallout series, see Glasses.|
Sunglasses are tinted glasses that keep glare from the sun out of the wearer's eyes. They provide a damage resistance of 1 and no other effects. They can be repaired with other glasses.
- Sam Warrick and Snowflake both wear a pair of sunglasses.
- Inside Roosevelt Academy Arts and Athletics Hall, in a bathroom on a hand dryer.
- They can be found on the table with the clock, wrench, and coffee mug inside the Irradiated metro.
- A pair is on display behind a manequin at New Urban Apparel inside Tennpenny tower. Must be stolen.
- Broken Steel You can also obtain up to two pairs from two wastelanders at a small camp in between Kaelyn's Bed & Breakfast and the VAPL-58 power station.
- There is another pair in your house if you purchase the Love Machine theme for your Megaton house.
- The Pitt (add-on) Two pairs can be found in The Pitt on mannequins. The first is in Uptown in one of The Pitt raider shacks. The second is in the Underground section right after you switch the floodlights in the following room; and cannot be reached after completing The Pitt and returning, there is a "stair gate" blocking entrance into the room.