| ||For an overview of glasses in the Fallout series, see Glasses.|
Standard sunglasses (left) and the ones worn by Eddie's bodyguards (right)
Sunglasses are dark shades that keep sun out of the wearers eyes. It provides no damage threshold and no other effects, unless the Four Eyes trait is taken, in which case, the glasses give a +2 bonus to Perception. They can be repaired with other pairs of glasses.
- Boone wears a pair.
- Ranger station Charlie. As you enter the camp, turn right, then take the wooden path on top of the camping trailer.
- Praetorian guards wear sunglasses.
- Powder Gangers occasionally wear sunglasses.
- Powder Ganger bodyguards wear them.
- Chairmen bodyguards wear them.
- There are two kinds of sunglasses; regular shades and "unique" sunglasses, worn by Philip Lem and Eddie's Powder Ganger bodyguards.