| ||For an overview of Sugar Bombs in the Fallout series of games, see Sugar Bombs.|
Sugar Bombs: 100 percent daily value of sugar.”— Sole Survivor
A pack of sugary cereal that holds 100% of the recommended daily amount of sugar. Sugar Bombs have been preserved for over 200 years. However, this also caused a bit of radiation to slip in for most of them. But there is a rarer pre-War version with a cleaner look that isn't irradiated.
- Sugar Bombs can be found in the Sole Survivor's pre-War home.
- On the metal shelf in the root cellar.
- One in the first house on the right when entering Concord on top of the fridge.
- Three on the left when entering Faneuil Hall behind a counter on a shelf.
The pre-War locations are:
- Six in Vault 81, two in the cafeteria and four in the northeast bedroom.
- One in Vault 114, in the kitchen for the cafeteria.
- A possible reward for turning in overdue books.