The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
The subway train is an all metal streamlined train that is usually made up of four carriages. A locomotive/passenger carriage on the front and back, and two passenger carriages in the middle. the carriages are linked by an accordion joint making movement between carriages in transit possible. Each carriage has an exit on both sides, and the locomotive has an emergency exit in the cockpit located at the extreme nose. These are sometimes found open or even broken out. The cockpit has a simple control console and chair for the operator to sit. The subway trains all bear the yellow and silver Boston Metro paint scheme. The subway also operated above ground with a track suspended under the Highway.
- A subway can be found crashed in College Square Station
- The subway trains can be found in almost every metro tunnel.
- A passenger carriage can be found at the Hub City Auto Wreckers yard. The carriage can easily be mistaken for a plane wreck as the train bears a resemblance to an airplane fuselage.
- One can be found, partly detached from it's track next to Quincy under the highway. It also contains two laser trip wires and a missile launcher trap in the front carriage.
- One can be found crashed into the building under the Garden terrace.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.