The Stingray Deluxe was a small military jet aircraft that flew before the war.
The Stingray Deluxe jet is a rather small twinjet aircraft with a joined wing design. It also possesses a V-tail, meaning that it has ruddervators. The jet has a wire loop ADF on top just aft of the small canopy.
The Stingray Deluxe can be found wrecked around the Commonwealth. Most notably:
- On display at the ArcJet Systems building.
- Wrecked and sunken into a pool in the Glowing Sea, close to the decrepit factory and Rocky cave; one of its wings have been ripped off.
- It also appears on the Museum of Freedom's mural.
- On a small island located east of the Museum of Witchcraft.
- Crashed upside down and covered in bushes near Nordhagen Beach.
- Underwater south of Nordhagen Beach.
- South of West Everett Estates along with two military vehicles and a T-51 power armor suit. A utility protectron is also found here, walking around the crash site.
- One is crashed in the rocks off the coast of Salem. There is a sleeping roll in a tent under its right wing.
- One is crashed in the highway directly south of Covenant and north of Wattz Consumer Electronics.
- Far Harbor (add-on) One is on display in the Vim! Pop factory.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The Tesla Science magazine cover featuring the Stingray Deluxe portrays it armed with four cannons, missiles and rocket pods, suggesting that the Stingray Deluxe was used in an attacker or fighter/bomber role.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|