The Stingray Deluxe was a small military jet aircraft that flew before the war.
The Stingray Deluxe jet is a rather small twinjet aircraft with a joined wing design. It also possesses a V-tail, meaning that it has ruddervators. The jet has a wire loop ADF on top just aft of the small canopy.
The Stingray Deluxe can be found wrecked around the Commonwealth. Most notably:
- On display at the ArcJet Systems building.
- Wrecked and sunken into a pool at the Glowing Sea; its wings have been ripped off.
- It also appears on the Museum of Freedom's mural.
- Crashed upside down and covered in bushes near Nordhagen Beach.
- Underwater south of Nordhagen Beach.
- South of West Everett Estates along with two military vehicles and a T-51 power armor suit. A utility protectron is also found here, walking around the crash site.