Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Stingray Deluxe was a small military jet aircraft that flew before the war.
The Stingray Deluxe jet is a rather small twinjet aircraft with a joined wing design. It also possesses a V-tail, meaning that it has ruddervators. The jet has a wire loop ADF on top just aft of the small canopy.
The Stingray Deluxe can be found wrecked around the Commonwealth. Most notably:
- On display at the ArcJet Systems building.
- Wrecked and sunken into a pool at the Glowing Sea; its wings have been ripped off.
- It also appears on the Museum of Freedom's mural.
- Crashed upside down and covered in bushes near Nordhagen Beach.
- Underwater south of Nordhagen Beach.
- South of West Everett Estates along with two military vehicles and a T-51 power armor suit. A utility protectron is also found here, walking around the crash site.
- One is crashed in the rocks off the coast of Salem. There is a sleeping roll in a tent under its right wing.