The Stingray Deluxe was a small military jet aircraft that flew before the war.
The Stingray Deluxe jet is a rather small twinjet aircraft with a joined wing design. It also possesses a V-tail, meaning that it has ruddervators. The jet has a wire loop ADF on top just aft of the small canopy.
The Stingray Deluxe can be found wrecked around the Commonwealth. Most notably:
- On display at the ArcJet Systems building.
- Wrecked and sunken into a pool at the Glowing Sea; its wings have been ripped off.
- It also appears on the Museum of Freedom's mural.
- On a small island located east of the Museum of Witchcraft.
- Crashed upside down and covered in bushes near Nordhagen Beach.
- Underwater south of Nordhagen Beach.
- South of West Everett Estates along with two military vehicles and a T-51 power armor suit. A utility protectron is also found here, walking around the crash site.
- One is crashed in the rocks off the coast of Salem. There is a sleeping roll in a tent under its right wing.
- One is crashed in the highway directly south of Covenant and north of Wattz Consumer Electronics.
- Far Harbor (add-on) One is on display in the Vim! Pop factory.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The Stingray Deluxe appears to draw design influences from the Horten Ho 229.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|