Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The sterilizer glove is similar in appearance to the scientist glove, save for its bright red color. It causes critical heat damage, which sets enemies on fire with a successful Critical Hit. This weapon is affected by the Pyromaniac perk.
V.A.T.S. Special AttacksEdit
|Type of attack||- Type of attack||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||- Damage per action point||Additional effects||- Additional effects|
|Type of attack||Skill required||Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||Damage per action point||Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||84||20||4.2||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||46.2||20||2.31||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The sterilizer glove can successfully strike about 995 times from full condition before breaking.
- Scientist glove - The common variant found in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Corrosive glove - A semi-unique variant found in the Z-43 innovative toxins plant and on a unique spore plant, Dionaea Muscipula, near the Signal Hills transmitter.
- Dr. Mobius' glove - A unique variant found in the Forbidden Zone, on a table in the same room as Dr. Mobius.
- Dr. Klein's glove - A unique variant found in Higgs Village, in House #101.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Bonus effects||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Critical effect damage and duration||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Scientist glove fnvowb||21||28.6||1.36||x1.5||5||28||1.5||245||2||500||250||25||2|
|Corrosive glove fnvowb||21||22.9||1.09||x1||5||+2acid/5s||28||1.5||745||4||1500||375||55||2|
|Dr. Klein's glove fnvowb||34||46.4||-5 EW/30s|
|Dr. Mobius' glove fnvowb||28||38.2||-5 EW/30s|
|Sterilizer glove fnvowb||21||28.6||1.36||x1||5||+2fire/5s||28||1.5||995||3||1500||500||55||2|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Y-17 medical facility - Found in the room to the right of the door, behind a force field that must be disabled prior to obtaining it.
- Found on Super-Ego.
- Taking the sterilizer glove in the Y-17 medical facility will cause 3 lobotomites to appear in the main room.
- It is one of the rarest non-unique weapons, with a maximum of two being obtainable.