Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A cheap but highly useful metal alloy of iron and carbon and/or other metals, steel is the most plentiful crafting material, along with wood, found in-game and is a component used in crafting to make various items, including weapon modifications and structures.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
- Most robot enemies drop several units of steel.
- The following merchants all sell shipments of 100 steel:
- Myrna and Percy at Diamond City Surplus. Their stock is replenished anywhere from 1-3 in-game days.
- Brother Ogden in the Crater of Atom.
- Lucas Miller, in a traveling caravan, also sells a shipment.
- Sister Mai in the Nucleus fo4fh.
- Shelbie Chase in Nuka-Town Market (250) fo4nw.
- Katelyn Alden in Nuka-Town Market (250) fo4nw.
- Rufus Rubins in Goodneighbor (100)
- A large amount can be acquired at the Federal ration stockpile, as it contains a large amount of tin cans and cans.
- Once you claim Spectacle Island as a settlement, you can scavenge the crates of the beached barge on the west side of the island for a large amount of steel.
- Infinite amounts can be farmed from the Jamaica Plain Town Hall basement by collecting and re-activating the tripwires.