Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Fallout 3, this item is used in the construction of the railway rifle.
In Fallout: New Vegas, two of these items are required to fix the food processor in the Camp McCarran terminal building for the quest Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans, if the Repair check of 80 cannot be passed.
- 10 on shelves and counters in Franklin Metro utility, west section.
- 4 in Warrington station, Roy Phillips's quarters.
- 4 in Hubris Comic Printing, in a room with 2 pitching machines.
- 4 in National Guard depot lowest level, on a shelf facing the eastern wall, near some generators.
- 5 in Vault 92, One is in the tunnel leading into the vault, technically still in the Wasteland. second floor, in the Supply Shop, behind a an Average locked door. Another one in the Living Quarters, in the security office. The other two are in Sound Testing behind a hard locked door.
- 3 in Tenleytown/Friendship station.
- 3 in RobCo facility, one in a storage room behind the reception area, one in the factory area on a raised platform by some protectron pods and the last in the workbench room.
- 3 in Vault 87, in the mechanic's room.
- 3 in Super-Duper Mart. 2 In metal boxes in the western storage room, and the third just outside the storage room in the open cupboard.
- 2 in Republic of Dave, in Dave's safe.
- 2 in Museum station, Metro Central, one behind an Average locked door and the other behind some sandbags.
- 2 in Tenpenny Tower, in the basement on the opposite side of the building.
- 1 in yao guai cave.
- 1 in the Capitol building, Hall of Columns.
- 1 in Vault 108, cloning lab 2 lefts from the living quarters door.
- 2 In Mama Dolce's.
- 1 in Fort Constantine, in the Launch Control bunker.
- 1 in SatCom Array NN-03d.
- 2 in Our Lady of Hope Hospital, downstairs in the dry sewer.
- 1 in Benson house in Minefield
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 2 at Camp McCarran, one to the right of the entrance, behind the corrugated tin walls, to the right of the military truck, on the middle shelf. The second is straight ahead from the main entrance in one of the tents on a shelf and must be stolen.
- 5 in Cerulean Robotics, Freeside: in the assembly room, on a conveyor belt.
- 1 in Michael Angelo's workshop: in the rear of the shop, on a bench.
- 1 in Techatticup Mine: near one of the captured NCR Troopers, behind a medium lock, on a shelf.
- 1 in Ultra-Luxe: to the right of the Penthouse Elevator, in the closet with the easy lock, on the bottom shelf on the back wall.
- 1 in Vault 11 security office. More are found in the lower under water areas and in various rooms on the lower levels.
- 3 in Train tunnel: in the storage room on a shelf, 1 near the South entry on a shelf.
- 1 in the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse on the top shelf in the back left of the lower room.
- 1 in Searchlight police station on the shelves in the storage room towards the rear of the building.
- 1 in broc flower cave in a metal box in middle of the cave near the skeletons.
- 1 in the shelves of an open shack which is directly facing the quarry entrance near Sloan.
- Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans - Two steam gauge assemblies, along with many other supplies, are needed to repair a food processor in the Camp McCarran kitchen.