The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Starport Nuka was a museum to military and space-like technology, it houses a suit of custom Quantum X-01 power armor presumably for display to guests. Due to having a sponsorship by the U.S. Military, Nuka-World managed to get this power armor early on, before the Great War. It also has an elevator with an observation deck to view a good portion of the park, which is only available after restoring power to the park.
The structure has two levels, plus an observation deck on the roof that is only accessible once the power for Nuka-World has been restored.
The upper level is connected to other sections of the park via walkways that extend from both sides, as well as exterior ramps that allow access to the lower level. These ramps are typically patrolled by eyebots.
The lower level holds a large glass case with a set of X-01 power armor with a Nuka-Cola Quantum-themed paint job. The back portion of the room is taken up by the mainframe computer that the Sole Survivor must repair for the Star Control quest. The power armor will be accessible once all star cores are located and installed.
- 2 Star cores.
- A mini nuke in a locked supply case.
- A T-51 power armor helmet.
- A roll of Nuka-Cade tickets upstairs behind a novice locked door. Contains a large amount of tickets.
- Nuka-Cola Victory on the observation deck.
- Quantum X-01 power armor - Locked behind a display case in front of mainframe. Requires 35 star cores to open.
- Mark's log - On the control panel to the right of "Star Manager" central computer.
- ↑ Fallout 4 loading screens#General 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Restoring power to the park can be done by completing Power Play or Open Season