Oh really? And how are you gonna make us?”
Squatter Bill is an unwanted squatter in North Vegas. He's been living on illegal land for too long and now he's to receive his comeuppance.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Someone to Watch Over Me: Crandon is tired of the squatters living outside the gate and he wants the Courier to get rid of them.
- If convinced to leave peacefully, Squatter Bill and his two squatter buddies will travel to the Casa Madrid Apartments in Westside, which they will occupy the rest of the game.
- If the Courier kills Squatter Bill and the other two squatters that are with him, they will gain NCR infamy. If the Courier has a bad reputation with the NCR, this will cause them to attack on sight, making it impossible to deal with them peacefully.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland settler outfit or
Wasteland wanderer outfit
- "Oh really? And how are you gonna make us?"
- "I ain't moving my stuff just 'cause you ask, nicely or not. Get the fuck out of my sight, punk."
- "Fuck you, asshole! You're gonna regret it!"
Squatter Bill appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.