Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the perk appearing in Fallout: New Vegas, see Spray 'n Pray.|
Spray n' Pray is a powerful legendary sub-machine gun sold by Cricket, or by other merchants. It is typically equipped with high-tier mods, such as a large quick-eject drum and a suppressor. However, it is open to further modifications from the weapons workbench if desired.
The weapon has the Explosive effect, in which each shot deals 15 points of area-of-effect explosive damage on impact. This can easily lead to friendly fire upon one's companions, oneself, or NPCs who are close to the target. It also benefits from the Demolition Expert perk. An additional benefit to its explosive ammo is that it causes most enemy types to stumble, effectively stunning them while being fired upon. This makes dealing with melee enemies that typically rush the Sole Survivor, like ghouls and mirelurks, much easier.
- Submachine gun
- Silver submachine gun - A unique, silver variant of the standard gun given to the player character by Kent Connolly during the quest The Silver Shroud.
Spray n' Pray is sold by a wandering merchant by the name of Cricket. She has been known to set up shop in Bunker Hill, and can occasionally be found outside of Vault 81, Warwick Homestead, or Diamond City and throughout the Commonwealth. While extremely rare, one can also find it on random vendors. Also, one can be obtained by random legendary raiders common in or around "Diamond City".
- Building a trade caravan post has the possibility to make her spawn randomly in the same settlement.
Behind the scenesEdit
"Spraying and praying" is a term used to describe someone firing an automatic weapon at an opponent in long bursts with little to no regard for accuracy.
- pc ps4 Shots fired will not ignite gas in the air or oil on the ground.[verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone The weapon can lose all of its attachments and description/name if left in a metal box next to the power armor station in Sanctuary Hills for too long, but keeps the weapon effect. [verified]
- pc The Explosive effect allows the player to unlock some one-way doors that needs to be opened by firing at. As it deals area of effect damages, the area unlocks the door whether the player stands behind or in front of the door. [verification overdue]
- pc ps4 xboxone Spray n' Pray may turn into a regular submachine gun when stored. There is currently no solution to fix this on consoles. [verification needed]