The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A unique handmade rifle with the Furious Legendary weapon effects that causes the damage of each round to increase with each consecutive hit on the same target. Like the handmade rifle, it may require heavy investment into some damage perks such as Commando for automatic or Rifleman for single shot and of course Gun Nut to modify to the user's liking and can also end up being quite heavy.
Section needed (transfer data from handmade rifle)
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Handmade rifle, the standard rifle used by raiders around Nuka-World.
- The Problem Solver, a unique handmade rifle that bears the "furious" legendary effect. Received from Mason after passing a red or orange speech check (varies depending on previous dialogue options) during "An Ambitious Plan."
- pc The weapon's fire rate is erroneously shown in the Pip-Boy as 374, as opposed to the normal 113.[verified]
- ps4 When the weapon is fired its sound keeps playing infinitely after the trigger is released.[verification overdue]
- Can be temporarily fixed by modifying the weapon at a weapons workbench.[verification overdue]