When you're deep in enemy territory, you just start chucking grenades and hope for the best. All Explosives have a 25% larger area of effect when they detonate.
- It is highly recommended that this perk be taken in conjunction with Hit the Deck, Adamantium Skeleton and/or the Tough Guy perk. The potential for self-inflicted friendly fire becomes a greater threat once this perk is added.
- Improves the usefulness of several cheap and plentiful explosives, like dynamite and powder charges, which have a comparatively small blast radius.
- WARNING: Be careful when firing Mini nuke, big kids with this perk, you will most likely injure or even kill yourself in the blast. Firing up so the nuke travels further is often compulsory.
- pc ps3 xbox360This perk is bugged, because it has no set value in the GECK. [verified]
- This issue has been resolved with the release of Patch 184.108.40.2062.