The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
This location is the remains of an old pre-War harbor. It is mostly walled off, but has entrances from the dock and the front gates. Most of the buildings are burned out and have trapper architecture with loot and scrap scattered throughout.
A pre-War gift shop holds a couple trappers and some loot on the southeast side, next to one of the breaks in the wall. The diner on the south side hosts some scrap, an old but functional jukebox, a low level turret and a chemistry station in the back. Next to the docks is a dockhouse with a power armor station, an armor workbench and tools scattered throughout.
On the southwest coast of the harbor is a wrecked boat containing the storage drives needed to complete the quest, Data Recovery. Looking across the horizon from this point, one can see fuel trailing from the boat, set ablaze, with the Vim! Pop factory looming behind the fog. Aboard the boat is a sea captain's hat, an open shipping container and two steamer trunks; one that can only be opened with Victoria's key.
- Sea captain's hat - On the wrecked boat.
- Victoria's key - After a while when the Sole Survivor returns to Acadia, they can talk to Cog and he will mention that Jule has been telling him about her strange dreams. He then asks the Sole Survivor to follow him to her and after some conversation tells them about her dream. Jule will then give the Survivor the key, which opens Victoria's trunk back at the shipwreck.
- Victoria's note - Inside Victoria's trunk.
- Three storage drives - On the wrecked boat.
- The storage drive in the container respawns.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The location is based on the real-world town of Southwest Harbor, located in approximately the same location.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|