The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The main entrance of Andrew station is inside a half-collapsed building. The roof of the building can be accessed using makeshift stairs on the side. The station is inhabited by raiders which are led by Chancer.
Underground the station consists of a long network of tunnels, though most of these have become inaccessible. The tunnels lead both to Eddie Winter's hideout, which can only be accessed at the end of the Long Time Coming quest and to Chancer's quarters. There is another exit in Chancer's quarters that may be opened using the key in Eddie Winter's room.
Andrew Station can be accessed from a master locked trapdoor behind the counter of Joe's Spuckies diner, just north of the South Boston Police Department and south of Mass Bay Medical Center. A key to the trapdoor can be found in the small theater room under the trapdoor.
Multiple crafting stations can be used at this location:
- Two weapons workbenches: One on the roof of the building, and another inside the subway station on an open space after a corridor defended by an automated turret.
- One armor workbench: On the roof of the building, next to the weapons workbench.
- Two cooking stations: On the ground floor, in eyesight of the stairs that go down the subway station, and another is located next to the second weapons workbench, inside the subway station.
- Two chemistry stations: On the ground floor, next to the cooking station. A second station can be found behind the door in the same room as Chancer is in. The door is to be unlocked by pressing the button on the wall behind the bar.
- One fusion core - Underneath the overpass right next to the lift south-southwest of the station.
- Grognak the Barbarian issue #2 (+5% unarmed or melee critical damage) Outside of the main station entrance, on the top floor of a destroyed yellow house that is directly north of the main station entrance, it is recognizable by the crashed bus in the roof.
- Multiple Vault-Tec lunchboxes - one inside the bus which has crashed into the yellow house, one in the locked room where Chancer may be found, one in a room directly south after going down the second flight of stairs, and several inside crashed train cars.
- Three Stealth Boys - One is behind a novice lock on the train level of the subway on the southwest side. Two more can be found in a trailer to the west of the station that may be unlocked with the Wicked Shipping trailer key.
- A pair of boxing gloves - In a locker to the left of the lower entrance in the room, next to the ring that is located near Eddie Winter's room.
- A unique pistol, Eddie's Peace - On Eddie's body. It may not show up in his inventory, but may be picked up off the ground.
- To Claire - A holotape found on the cabinet beside the bed with a last pre-war message from Eddie.
- Joe's Spuckies basement key - In the outer west area in a small theater room, up the stairs. Opens trapdoor to Joe's Spuckies sandwich shop.
- Long Time Coming - Nick Valentine will ask to go to Andrew Station to open the Eddie Winter's bunker once the code to the bunker has been discovered.
- Raider Troubles
- Nick will attempt to move through the station ahead of you, but not moving too far ahead of you. This presents a problem since he will run headfirst into mines. Take care to either disarm them while he is fighting raiders, or stay outside the blast radius of any explosives he might hit.
- The locked electric door containing the reward chest is connected to a button behind a bookshelf. Follow the door's copper wire to find the button.
Andrew station only appears in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.