Snow globe - Big MT
These rare, pre-War artifacts are widely considered to be useless baubles, but rumor has it that some collectors will pay handsomely for them. It will have a value of 1999 when you look at it, but when you pick it up it will be redeemed for 2,000 caps.
The snow globe is found in the X-17 meteorological station. From the replica of Higgs Village follow the catwalk that leads to the chamber with a terminal used to activate the weather test. The snow globe is sitting on a computer console directly opposite the entrance.
- The snow globe itself features a Vault Boy in a lab coat mixing chemicals next to a robo-scorpion in front of the Think Tank Dome.
- Once picked up, it will instantly be redeemed for 2000 caps. It will then appear on a shelf in the Lucky 38 presidential suite.
- Similar to the Sierra Madre snow globe, this one does not have floating bits of snow.
- The snow globe appears to have a white glow to it when spotted.
- xbox360 The snow globe may be face down on the ground in an unreachable spot when first found. This can be fixed by using explosives on it. [verified]
- pc Sometimes it will not appear on the shelf at the Lucky 38. [verified]
- ps3 The snow globe may end up between the back of console and the wall behind it. [verified]