Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These rare, pre-War artifacts are widely considered to be useless baubles, but rumor has it that some collectors will pay handsomely for them. It will have a value of 1999 when looked at, but when picked up it will be redeemed for 2,000 caps.
The snow globe is found in the X-17 meteorological station. From the replica of Higgs Village follow the catwalk that leads to the chamber with a terminal used to activate the weather test. The snow globe is sitting on a computer console directly opposite the entrance.
- The snow globe itself features a Vault Boy in a lab coat mixing chemicals next to a robo-scorpion in front of the Think Tank dome.
- Once picked up, it will instantly be redeemed for 2000 caps. It will then appear on a shelf in the Lucky 38 presidential suite.
- Similar to the Sierra Madre snow globe, this one does not have floating bits of snow.
- The snow globe appears to have a white glow to it when spotted.
- xbox360 The snow globe may be face down on the ground in an unreachable spot when first found. This can be fixed by using explosives on it. [verified]
- pc Sometimes it will not appear on the shelf at the Lucky 38. [verified]
- ps3 The snow globe may end up between the back of console and the wall behind it. [verified]