| ||For an overview of small energy cell ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see energy cell.|
Energy cells in Fallout 3 bear a striking resemblance to 3 regular AA batteries attached to each other.
- Nine ammunition boxes in the National Archives Secure Wing East, most of them next to the safe with the Magna Carta.
- Five boxes in Fort Bannister Commanding Officer's quarters, in an Average locked storage room near the CW entrance.
- Three boxes at the Hilltop outpost.
- Three boxes in bookcases in the center of the RobCo factory floor.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- AEP7 laser pistol
- Colonel Autumn's laser pistol
- Plasma pistol
- MPLX Novasurge Mothership Zeta (add-on)
- Protectron's Gaze
- Smuggler's End
Weapon shots per one cellEdit
|Weapon||No. of shots|
|Colonel Autumn's laser pistol||30|
- Oversized energy cells can be found beside Jennings' corpse outside of the GNR building plaza, just after meeting with Lyons' Pride.