Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of sledgehammers in Fallout games, see Sledgehammer.|
The weapon consists of a long wooden shaft and a metal hammer head.
|Type of attack||- Type of attack||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||- Damage per action point||Additional effects||- Additional effects|
|Type of attack||Skill required||Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||Damage per action point||Additional effects|
- Note: Melee weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
It is possible to execute Mauler outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
The sledgehammer can successfully strike about 745 times from full condition before breaking.
- Often carried by State of Utobitha super mutants on Black Mountain.
- Occasionally carried by Freeside thugs.
- Members of the Vipers gang sometimes carry one.
- Most of the Quarry workers in Sloan carry one.
- Old World Blues (add-on) They can often be found on lobotomites, depending on the players level.
- Can be found on some of the group of troublemakers who attempt to hold up the Vikki and Vance Casino after you complete the quest "My Kind of Town".
- Lonesome Road (add-on) Often used by marked men.
- It is a common weapon among Fiends.
- Can be found on the dead Boomers in the Nellis solar array generator room.
- One can be found at the South end of the emergency service railyard, next to a metal box under the platform.
- Dead Money Can be found in full condition in the service route.