Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Slave may refer to:
- Slave (Slavers' Guild) - slaves held captive in the Slaver's Guild pen in the Den in Fallout 2
- Slave (Den slave run) - slaves in the Den slave run
- New Reno slave - slaves in the Railway Station's basement and the Stables in Fallout 2
- NCR slave - slaves held captive in Vortis' holding center in Fallout 2
- Slave overseer, a slaver living on the outskirts of NCR town in Fallout 2.
- Vault City slave - slaves filling the rolling as servants in Vault City in Fallout 2
- Slave (Fallout 3) - inhabitants of the Capital Wasteland that have enslaved by the slavers of Paradise Falls in Fallout 3.
- Escaped slave - various characters found in the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3.
- Dead slave - slaves found dead around the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3.
- Slave master - a slave overseer at the Pitt Bridge in the Fallout 3 add-on, The Pitt.
- Slave guard - two characters cut from the Fallout 3 add-on, The Pitt.
- Pitt slaves - the workforce of The Pitt in the Fallout 3 add-on, The Pitt.
- Pitt slave lead conspirator - the head of a group of slaves working toward a slave uprising in the Fallout 3 add-on, The Pitt.
- Slave fighter - slaves who participate in The Pitt in the Fallout 3 add-on, The Pitt.
- Slave (Fallout: New Vegas) - slaves at The Fort, working for Caesar's Legion in Fallout: New Vegas
- Crucified slave - people who have been captured and then crucified by Caesar's Legion in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Slave trader - human slave traders at the Reservation Trading Post in Van Buren.
- Random encounters:
- Armor and clothing:
- Slave collar, a device used to force slaves into submission, in Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and the add-on, Dead Money.
- Slave outfit, clothing worn by Pitt slaves in the Fallout 3 add-on, The Pitt.
- Slave rags, a piece of clothing in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Slave scarf, an item of clothing in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Free the Slaves, an unmarked quest in Fallout.
- Free the slaves in the slave pen, for the Rangers, a quest in Fallout 2.
- Slave Hunt, an unmarked quest in Fallout 3.
- Slave Snitch, an unmarked quest in the Fallout 3 add-on, The Pitt.
- Free Slave X, a quest in Van Buren.
- Free the Slaves (Van Buren), a quest in Van Buren.
- Rescue the Legion's Slaves, a quest in Van Buren.
- Give Slaves to Boulder to Make Robobrains, a quest in Van Buren.
- Slave map, a paper note in Fallout 3.
- Slave's Burden, a weapon cut from Fallout: New Vegas.
- Legion slave ledger, a quest item in Fallout: New Vegas.
- A Slave Obeys, a one-star (★) challenge added with the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Gun Runners' Arsenal.
- Slave to the Blues, a song by Ma Rainey used in the teaser trailer for Project V13.