Never look a gift slave in the mouth, I say.”
Why do they call this large hulking man "Sister"? No one knows because whenever anyone asks, Sister beats them to within an inch of their life. Sister, 29, is a bully with a bad temper. He is one step away from being given the boot by Harkness or Danvers. So far he hasn't caused enough trouble to warrant exile or worse. Most of the citizens of Rivet City stay clear of him if they can.
At Eulogy Jones' request, he is in Rivet City to capture an escaped android. However, Sister has grown to like living in Rivet City, for which he has abandoned this mission indefinitely. Despite now being a permanent resident in Rivet City, he rents a hotel room and can often be found sitting in the hotel lobby.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Conversation with him is less than verbose: he has a simple goal and wants to discuss nothing but that. If asked about his name, Sister will refuse to go into further detail.
- It is possible to anger Sister so intensely that he refuses to talk to the Lone Wanderer ever again, making it impossible to complete the "Slave Hunt" quest in his favor.
- Killing Sister, lockpicking his door and taking the belongings in his room does not result in a loss of Karma. However, the other residents of the ship will be hostile.
- The Replicated Man: In his room is a recording pertaining to the quest, concerning the slavers' desire to enslave some androids.
- Slave Hunt: When the Lone Wanderer first meets Mei Wong, she seems very afraid of Sister. The Lone Wanderer can help either Mei Wong or the slaver and receive good or bad Karma based on their actions.
- "They call me Sister. Don't ask."
- "I guess I can trust you not to spread it around. Zimmer has put it out that he will pay to find this slave, but he wants him alive. Hey! You aren't thinking of signing up with him are you? It wouldn't be healthy for you, if you know what I mean.""
- "Never look a gift slave in the mouth, I say."
Sister appears only in Fallout 3.