A vengeful spirit, some of the more superstitious women say.”
Siri was originally from a small town in New Mexico before the Legion burned it down. She has been a slave for the Legion for three years. Before her capture, she was receiving medical training to become a doctor, but was never able to finish it. Siri is the only adult female as well as adult slave in the Fort that is able to open dialogue.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Powder to the People: When talking to her, you can gain some XP and Legion fame by passing a Survival check of 20 in which you help her improve upon her recipe for creating healing powder.
- If you are accepted by the Legion she will give you a satchel of healing powder every day if asked, and six if you have helped her with her recipe.
- If you begin to kill members of the Legion, she will flee from her location and you will be unable to speak with her at all (she reverts to simply saying "Excuse me." like all the other slaves in the Fort).
- If the Courier is female, she will comment about how long it was since she saw a free woman, and warn you to look out since she overheard some legionaries whispering about "trying you out."
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
- "A vengeful spirit, some of the more superstitious women say."
- "We're property. If you're too young or too old, the men usually leave you alone. Usually."
- "If I could just get across the river, I'd be free. Not that I'd try it - I've seen what happens when you get caught."
- "A free woman. It's... been awhile since I've seen a woman who wasn't a slave."
Siri appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.