| ||For other articles in the Fallout universe about sinks, see Sink.|
The sink is a bowl-shaped plumbing fixture with one faucet and two handles. Some, but not all, sinks appear to have some sort of strainer to prevent them from getting clogged. None of the sinks has an overflow-prevention device.
The sinks are located under Furniture → Miscellaneous in the workshop.
- 1 at the South Boston factory. In Survival mode it can be used to refill empty bottles with purified water.
- 18 in Med-Tek Research
- 15 in the D.B. Technical High School
- 15 in Fallon's department store
- 13 in Sandy Coves Convalescent Home
- 7 in the East Boston Preparatory School
- 6 in Gunners plaza
- 6 in College Square Station
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.