Me and my merc crew were captured by slavers. Seven months I groveled and obeyed like a good lap dog. When I saw my chance, I took it. I had nowhere else to go. Hannibal took me in. He never cared about my past.”
Simone is 26, and was part of a mercenary crew before slavers took her. She was a slave for only seven months, feigning obedience and escaping as soon as the opportunity presented itself. As a former mercenary, she is very comfortable with weapons and fighting, and possesses the highest combat skill out of all of Hannibal's followers. She is a rough and tough person, with a total lack of respect for almost anyone except Hannibal.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Head of State: Before being allowed access to the Temple of the Union, you'll have to get past the front gate. Simone will let you in.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
Killing the slaves will make her hostile.
|Merc veteran outfit
|R91 assault rifle
|Temple of the Union key|
* Only after arriving at the Memorial, by siding with the slaves.
- "I shoot nosy people. What the hell do you think I do? I protect this place."
- "Why are you asking? He's the one honest, decent man in the Wasteland. You hurt him and I'll hunt you down and feed you your own liver."
- "God damn rookie. That's Lincoln. He freed some slaves a long time ago. If you want to know more, come listen to Hannibal give his speech. He does it right after the noon meal."
- "Me and my merc crew were captured by slavers. Seven months I groveled and obeyed like a good lap dog. When I saw my chance, I took it. I had nowhere else to go. Hannibal took me in. He never cared about my past."
- "This place is the death of all slavers. Maybe someday the death of slavery. Hannibal has a plan. We're too small right now, but someday we'll be big enough to take them on."
Simone Cameron appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Simone Cameron is a reference to Simon Cameron, an American politician who served as United States Secretary of War for Abraham Lincoln at the start of the American Civil War.