Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Bug Verification Project
Silver Peak Mine
The Silver Peak Mine is actually connected to the Silver Peak Mine shack. The mine is home to many cazadores and the legendary cazador. They entered the mine by means of a hole, high on the wall in the large cavern containing cazadores. Outside are two bighorner bulls which will attack immediately if you fast travel to the location. Inside the mine at the back of the great chamber with the cazadores is a tunnel that leads up to the upper level with a number of crates and a gate. Entering this tunnel triggers a number of cazadores and a legendary cazador to spawn in another chamber and sets them to move directly to and attack the player.
- Tumblers Today near one of the lockers on the right as you enter the shack.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on one of the tables, right in front of the entrance.
- Remnants power helmet on the top level of the cazador cave, behind a fence door.
- Several crates containing explosives, including C-4 plastic explosive, plasma grenades, frag mines, frag grenades, dynamite, pulse grenades and pulse mines. Two are found behind the fenced gate containing the Remnants power helmet, one is found outside the cave, and one is found in a smaller room amongst a pile of cinderblocks and steel-beams.
Silver Peak Mine appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc xbox360 ps3 Upon fast-traveling to this location a few bighorners, cazadores and a few giant mantises will spawn right in front of you, this is a very dangerous situation for a low level player to be in. These animals will respawn every 72 hours and this event will happen again if you fast travel to this location after this time. [verified]