| ||For other characters in the Fallout universe named Sid, see Sid.|
Free weapons! Come and get them!”
Sid is Beth's personal guard, and watches over her gun store. He is quite notable for being a very humorous person, which is a rare characteristic in the Fallout world. Although no romantic connection is known between Sid and Beth, Gunther remarks that Beth is "sweet on her bodyguard Sid." At one point of being spoken with, Sid will scream "She's mine, Don't even think of it!"
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- When the Vault Dweller tries to speak to him, he will comically make a jab at him or Beth herself. Beth replies angrily with threats she clearly never follows through on. He will also make comical remarks depending on the player's current attire.
|Metal armor||14mm pistol
|14mm AP x38
Bottle cap x35
- "Nice blue suit, heh. 13 your lucky number?"
- "Welcome to Beth's Palace of Pleasure."
- "Free weapons! Come and get them!"
- "Hey! It's the metal can! How are you doing?"
Sid appears only in Fallout.