| ||For an overview of shovels appearing in the Fallout series, see shovel.|
A shovel with a wooden handle, it has no uses other than being scrapped or sold. It cannot be equipped, and is not a component of any other items.
- 1 in a tiny graveyard at the top of a triangle formed by Jalbert Brothers Disposal and Rocky Narrows Park, close to an overhead freeway. There is a lit lantern there on a table, making it slightly easier to notice the graveyard.
- 1 near the Power armor station in Sanctuary Hills.
- 1 leaning against the derelict building holding the workshop at Murkwater construction site.
- 1 on a small island off the southeast corner of Spectacle Island.
- 1 in the bunker at Big John's salvage. See full page for details on how to access the bunker.
- 1 in the corner closet to the door in root cellar.
- 1 in the Dig under Goodneighbor.
- Far Harbor (add-on) Barn northeast of Rayburn Point
- Far Harbor (add-on) In Far Harbor right outside of The Last Plank (owned).
- Far Harbor (add-on) 2 Inside Pine Crest Cavern on the West side, upper level a little bit past the red door.
- Far Harbor (add-on) Right outside the entrance into The Nucleus, leaning against the metal wall to the west.
- Far Harbor (add-on) Upper level of the wooden shacks on land at MS Azalea.
- Nuka-World (add-on) 13 in Wixon's shovel museum.
- Nuka-World (add-on) 2 in the queue outside of Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster and 4 inside the attraction.