Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of the Shishkebab in the Fallout series of games, see Shishkebab.|
Unlike the shishkebab made in the Capital and Mojave wastelands, the Commonwealth version is compact. It uses a potent fuel, so a motorcycle fuel tank is no longer required. Also, the basis of the weapon is a modified wakizashi rather than a makeshift sword made from a lawnmower blade.
When simply held in hands, the sword emits a steady stream of small bluish flames from the nozzles mounted along its blade. However, when the weapon is swung, the fire immediately starts burning much hotter and brighter, creating a far more spectacular effect than any previous incarnation of this weapon ever displayed.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Flame jets||No upgrade||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Extra flame jets||Increased Energy damage.||Searing||+15 Energy||+0.5||+100||Blacksmith 3||Adhesive x6|
- Saugus Ironworks; obtained from Slag miniboss
- A random rare drop
- Can be obtained from legendary enemies with a legendary characteristic.
- The energy damage inflicted by this weapon is not increased with more strength or melee damage modifiers.
- Head to Finch farm and find Abraham Finch. Talk to him and he will give the you the quest Out of the Fire, which will involve retrieving the sword for him.
- Alternatively, if you get the Shishkebab from Slag before meeting Abraham Finch you will instead meet Jake Finch (his son) who will give you the quest.
- The Shishkebab is also available as an Automatron robot mod.
| || |
| || |
Behind the ScenesEdit
- "Shish kebab" is a traditional Turkish dish consisting of meat threaded on a skewer and grilled.