The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of the Shishkebab in the Fallout series of games, see Shishkebab.|
Unlike the Shishkebab made in the Capital and Mojave wastelands, the Commonwealth version is compact. It uses a potent fuel, so a motorcycle fuel tank is no longer required. Also, the basis of the weapon is a modified wakizashi rather than a makeshift sword made from a lawnmower blade.
When simply held in hands, the sword emits a steady stream of small bluish flames from the nozzles mounted along its blade. However, when the weapon is swung, the fire immediately starts burning much hotter and brighter, creating a far more spectacular effect than any previous incarnation of this weapon ever displayed.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Flame jets||No upgrade||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Extra flame jets||Increased Energy damage.||Searing||+13 Energy||+0.5||+100||Blacksmith 3||Adhesive x6|
- One is carried by Slag, the leader of the Forged, a raider gang occupying Saugus Ironworks.
- It is sometimes found as a random rare drop.
- It can be obtained as a legendary weapon when killing a legendary enemy.
- The energy damage inflicted by this weapon is not increased with more strength or melee damage modifiers.
- Head to Finch farm and find Abraham Finch. Talk to him and he will give you the quest Out of the Fire, which will involve retrieving the sword for him.
- Alternatively, if you get the Shishkebab from Slag before meeting Abraham Finch you will instead meet Jake Finch (his son) who will give you the quest.
- The Shishkebab is also available as an Automatron robot mod.
| || |
| || |
Behind the ScenesEdit
"Shish kebab" is a traditional Turkish dish consisting of meat threaded on a skewer and grilled.