| ||For an overview of the Shishkebab in the Fallout series of games, see Shishkebab.|
I think you should hang onto that sword. It'd put a smile on Granddad's face to know it was being used to help people.”— Abraham Finch when he gives the shishkebab to the Sole Survivor
Unlike the Shishkebab made in the Capital and Mojave wastelands, the Commonwealth version is compact. It uses a potent fuel, so a motorcycle fuel tank is no longer required. Also, the basis of the weapon is a modified wakizashi rather than a makeshift sword made from a lawnmower blade.
When simply held in hands, the sword emits a steady stream of small bluish flames from the nozzles mounted along its blade. However, when the weapon is swung, the fire immediately starts burning much hotter and brighter, creating a far more spectacular effect than any previous incarnation of this weapon ever displayed.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Flame jets||No upgrade||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Extra flame jets||Increased Energy damage.||Searing||+13 Energy||+0.5||+100||Blacksmith 3||Adhesive x6|
- One is carried by Slag, the leader of the Forged, a raider gang occupying Saugus Ironworks.
- It is sometimes found as a random rare drop.
- It can be obtained as a legendary weapon when killing a legendary enemy.
- The energy damage inflicted by this weapon is not increased with more strength or melee damage modifiers.
- Head to Finch farm and find Abraham Finch. Talk to him and he will give the quest, Out of the Fire, which will involve retrieving the sword for him.
- Alternatively, if one obtains the Shishkebab from Slag before meeting Abraham Finch they will instead meet Jake Finch (his son) who will issue the quest.
- The Shishkebab is also available as an Automatron robot mod.
Behind the scenesEdit
"Shish kebab" is a traditional Turkish dish consisting of meat threaded on a skewer and grilled.
| || |
| || |