The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Targets take radiation damage, although less than a simple legendary sword with an Irradiated effect. However, the effect applies radiation damage from two sources - pure radiation damage of 5, as well as a three second radiation damage over time effect, behaving akin to a poison.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per shot change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Upgrade||No upgrade||–||–||–||–||–||–||Steel x2||00000000|
|Electrified||Adds Electrical damage.||Electrified||+15 energy||–||+50||Blacksmith 2|
|Stun pack||Adds Electrical damage, and chance to stun.||Stunning||+25 energy||–||+100||Blacksmith x3|
- Unlike its common counterpart, the Shem Drowne sword does not have access to the serrated blade modification at weapon workbenches.
- Being forged during the mid 1700s, this weapon would be severely degraded, blunt, fragile, and would not be fit for use as a functioning weapon. However the sword is found in nigh perfect condition, combat ready.
- The Pip-Boy interface sums up both the direct and the over time damage, leaving no hint that part of the damage is dealt over time.
- Radiation damage bonus from perks is only applied to direct radiation damage.
- The Shem Drowne sword has a unique legendary effect texture, similarly to the 2076 World Series baseball bat.