I gave up alcohol after settling down here. Doctors said I shot my liver.”
Formerly an alcoholic, Sheffield stopped drinking alcohol after his doctor diagnosed him with serious liver damage. The man is now highly addicted to Nuka-Cola, and states he needs the caffeine to stay awake and think straight. He is usually lingering around next to Commonwealth Weaponry, desperate for even a single bottle of Nuka-Cola.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Nuka Cola Needs - If given a Nuka-Cola, Sheffield can be recruited and sent to a settlement, where he will act as a normal settler.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Sheffield appears only in Fallout 4.
- ps4 If spoken to after being recruited to a settlement, Sheffield may repeatedly thank the Survivor for the Nuka-Cola, even if the bottle is taken from his inventory.[verified]
- ps4 xboxone Moving Sheffield to a different settlement and then fast traveling may cause him to disappear.[verification overdue]
- ps4 If assigned to work as a trader you will not be able to access the store. He will simply talk about Nuka-Cola instead. (NOTE: Sheffield does work as a trader, though there are hiccups due to his character never being assigned merchant dialogue. Half of his dialogue leads the Sole Survivor offering to come work for him and Sheffield repeating his thanks for Nuka-Cola, the other half leads to the barter screen.)[verified]
- xboxone After giving Sheffield a Nuka-Cola, when asking Sheffield to come work for you, he may inexplicably refuse, saying "I ... I don't think so...".[verification needed]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.