While it appears to serve no function in Fallout: New Vegas, other than having a value of 100 (in both games), in Fallout 3 it can be brought to Agatha as part of the quest Agatha's Song. The reward will be either the Blackhawk or good Karma.
- Vault 92: Found within the living quarters, in the bathroom of the men's quarters, inside the closed bathroom stall and on the ground next to the toilet.
- Arlington Library: Found in the children's wing of the library, past the firehose box. Go right, past the Nuka-Cola vending machine, and enter the first room that comes up. The music paper is in the right cubicle by a music stand on the floor. If you look at the local map, it's in the upper of the two rooms on the left side of the map.
- The National Archives: Found in the first room in the archive sub-basement, when entering from the lift with Sydney. The room is full of books and broken metal shelves; the sheet music is on the bottom shelf of the west wall.
- Springvale school: Enter the front door of Springvale elementary and turn to the right. Entering a hallway, go to the first room to the right, and there will be a couple of mattresses and a flipped over desk. Walk around over to the desk, and right behind it is a sheet music book.
- The Statesman Hotel: Found on the roof, near the music stands and chairs.
- Roosevelt Academy: Found in the arts and athletics hall on the stage near the music stands, which are to the right of the stage.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- If Agatha is given one sheet music book, any other sheet music books that can be found later on cannot be given to her. If a reward is refused, good Karma is given. If the reward is accepted, the Blackhawk will be gifted in return.
- The other five sheet music books can be sold or kept for collection purposes, since Agatha does not accept them.
- As with Charon's employment contract and Vera Keyes' partitures, the icon for the sheet music book is a sheet of paper with the words "Note- A piece of paper with some writing on it."
- In spite of the fact that Scribe Yearling insists the Brotherhood wants pre-War books of any description, she will reject sheet music books.