Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While it appears to serve no function in Fallout: New Vegas, other than having a value of 100 (in both games), in Fallout 3 it can be brought to Agatha as part of the quest Agatha's Song. The reward will be either the Blackhawk or good Karma.
- Vault 92: Found within the living quarters, in the bathroom of the men's quarters, inside the closed bathroom stall and on the ground next to the toilet.
- Arlington Library: Found in the children's wing of the library, past the firehose box. Go right, past the Nuka-Cola vending machine, and enter the first room that comes up. The music paper is in the right cubicle by a music stand on the floor. If you look at the local map, it's in the upper of the two rooms on the left side of the map.
- The National Archives: Found in the first room in the archive sub-basement, when entering from the lift with Sydney. The room is full of books and broken metal shelves; the sheet music is on the bottom shelf of the west wall.
- Springvale school: Enter the front door of Springvale elementary and turn to the right. Entering a hallway, go to the first room to the right, and there will be a couple of mattresses and a flipped over desk. Walk around over to the desk, and right behind it is a sheet music book.
- The Statesman Hotel: Found on the roof, near the music stands and chairs.
- Roosevelt Academy: Found in the arts and athletics hall on the stage near the music stands, which are to the right of the stage.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- If Agatha is given one sheet music book, any other sheet music books that can be found later on cannot be given to her. If a reward is refused, good Karma is given. If the reward is accepted, the Blackhawk will be gifted in return.
- The other five sheet music books can be sold or kept for collection purposes, since Agatha does not accept them.
- As with Charon's employment contract and Vera Keyes' partitures, the icon for the sheet music book is a sheet of paper with the words "Note - A piece of paper with some writing on it."
- In spite of the fact that Scribe Yearling insists the Brotherhood wants pre-War books of any description, she will reject sheet music books.