| ||For the sexy sleepwear that appear in the Fallout series, see Sexy sleepwear.|
This set of sleepwear provides +1 to Charisma, but does not provide any sort of Damage Threshold. Visually, it is a set of red pajamas with the zipper undone for males, and a revealing nightgown for females.
- Bison Steve Hotel, Primm - in a dresser behind a ramp on the second floor.
- Cottonwood Cove - sitting on a cabinet in the office of Aurelius of Phoenix.
- Goodsprings - can sometimes be found in cabinets in houses.
- Gomorrah, New Vegas Strip - in a dresser in Joana's room at the courtyard.
- Jacobstown - in several dressers, located on the second floor of the lodge.
- Lucky 38, New Vegas Strip - in some dressers in Mr. House's penthouse.
- Mick & Ralph's - can be bought from Mick from his special inventory.
- Sniper's nest - in a box, outside of Cottonwood Cove.
- The Tops, New Vegas Strip - in multiple [Average Locked] suites on the 13th floor of the casino, usually in the drawers next to the beds. They also appear in Benny's suite.
- The Thorn - in the inventory of Red Lucy.
- Vault 19 - commonly found in the vault.
- Vault 21, New Vegas Strip - in a dresser in Sarah Weintraub's room. (Your Lockpick skill needs to be at least 50 to enter this room.)
- Vault 34 - some can occasionally be found in dressers.
- During The Finger of Suspicion, Martina Groesbeck wears this when you rescue her.
- The King's School of Impersonation - Worn by The King's "girls".
- Dino Dee-lite motel room - can be found in a dresser.
- When dropped, the female design of the clothing will appear whether you are male or female.