Fallout 3 locations project
The interior of the building itself is quite small, consisting of only two open rooms, a main "factory" type room and a smaller room resembling an office. The main room contains numerous production machines and a maze-like accompaniment of conveyor belts.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the "office" in a broken fridge next to a skeleton.
- Near Gallo's place there is a storage closet. Inside one can find an upside-down box with a Stealth Boy in it.
- Next to Gallo's sleeping area on a shelf there are two miniature Nuka-Cola trucks.
- The conveyor belts are populated with numerous teddy bears many of which are humorously arranged. Some are specifically arranged in sexually suggestive poses; others are posed so as to appear to be drinking whiskey, smoking cigarettes, prepping grenades, using chems, or brandishing weapons.
- Because of the sheer number of bears, the waystation is an excellent place to visit for the unmarked quest Toys for Tots. The Pitt (add-on)
- You may be attacked by either Regulators or Talon Company mercs upon exiting the Sewer Waystation, depending on your Karma.
- Gallo's hideout can be used as Fallout 3 player housing. It has a bed and several storage containers that do not respawn.
- With Broken Steel installed, an albino radscorpion may spawn outside.
- Many of the teddy bears are found holding various aid-related items (Psycho, vodka, scotch, Med-X, etc.).
Sewer Waystation appears only in Fallout 3.