Sewer waystation building
The sewer waystation is located northwest of Grayditch and directly south of the Super-Duper Mart in the Capital Wasteland. It is the building that houses one of the entrances to the County sewer mainline.
The interior of the building itself is quite small, consisting of only two open rooms, a main "factory" type room and a smaller room resembling an office. The main room contains numerous production machines and a maze-like accompaniment of conveyor belts.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the "office" in a broken fridge next to a skeleton.
- 21 teddy bears can be found scattered around several conveyor belts and on the floor.
- The conveyor belts are populated with numerous teddy bears many of which are humorously arranged. Some are specifically arranged in sexually suggestive poses; others are posed so as to appear to be drinking whiskey, smoking cigarettes, prepping grenades, using chems, or brandishing weapons.
- Because of the sheer number of bears, the waystation is an excellent place to visit for the unmarked quest Toys for Tots. The Pitt (add-on)
- You may be attacked by either Regulators or Talon Company mercs upon exiting the Sewer Waystation, depending on your Karma.
- Gallo's hideout can be used as Fallout 3 player housing. It has a bed and several storage containers that do not respawn.
- With Broken Steel installed, an albino radscorpion may spawn outside.
The sewer waystation appears only in Fallout 3.