Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Sewer may refer to:
- Necropolis sewers, locations in Necropolis where the underground ghouls live in Fallout.
- Sunken sewer, a small irradiated sewer accessible from northern Dupont Circle in Fallout 3.
- Sewer (metro), an underground link between Pennsylvania Avenue and Seward Square in Fallout 3.
- Dry sewer, the sewer link for the Our Lady of Hope Hospital with an entrance from Dupont Circle in Fallout 3.
- Tepid sewers, a an underground network connecting the Anchorage Memorial and Georgetown in Fallout 3.
- Sewer entrance, a small sewer with utility rooms, accessible from the northern side of Vernon Square in Fallout 3.
- Sewer waystation, a building that houses an entrance to the County sewer mainline in Fallout 3.
- Sewer (Grayditch), a series of underground tunnels south of Grayditch in Fallout 3.
- Olney sewers, a sewer system under Old Olney infested with deathclaws, in Fallout 3.
- Drainage chambers, seven separate drainage systems and two sealed cisterns for the nine "Signal" radio towers in Fallout 3.
- Arlington sewer, a sewer south of Arlington Library, a sewer inhabited by raiders and containing a big stash of chems, in Fallout 3.
- The small radioactive sewer in Vernon Square that is used as a super mutant base, in Fallout 3.
- New Vegas sewers, an overview of the sewer system under New Vegas in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Central sewers, a sewer network with access points into the rest of the New Vegas sewer system in Fallout: New Vegas.
- East central sewers, a sewer system where the corpse of "Sweet" Jill can be found, in Fallout: New Vegas.
- North sewers, a sewer system inhabited by New Vegas citizens and Greasers in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Sealed sewers, a locked sewer and location of the Humble Cudgel in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Municipal sewers, an unmarked location in the Divide in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Lonesome Road.
- Concord Civic Access, the sewer system of the city of Concord in Fallout 4.
- Jericho sewers, the sewer system of Jericho in Van Buren.