The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A small, collectible model in the shape of a sentry bot. Though this item appears in Fallout 4, its design is based on the sentry bot from Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, a trait which is shared by most collectible models in Fallout 4.
- In O'Neill Family Manufacturing, when opening a sentrybot model kit.
- Found in the Mechanist's lair, next to the drawing of the Mechanist.
- Found randomly in Vault-Tec lunchboxes.
- You can sell this item to a vendor. Also, do not leave 'on show' in settlement locations, otherwise NPCs can steal them - and you will not be able to find it. Can be kept in a container safely.
- According to the Vault Dweller's Survival Guide (Page 91), the models are all "knickknacks" to decorate your home with or to be sold, no mention of a quest.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.