Furiously typing and thankful to have a gainful employment with Littlehorn & Associates, the four secretaries spend their time creating and filing records of all associates' activities across the East Coast. As life is cheap, hard work is expected, not rewarded.
They do typical office work all day long for Daniel Littlehorn on pre-War typing machines.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- When trying to interact with them, they will say they're busy and don't have time to talk.
- If the player character kills one of the secretaries, neither Daniel Littlehorn nor the other secretaries turn hostile. They will only exclaim "Better her than me!" or "Good riddance!" and move on with their tasks. They will use this line even if the male secretary is killed.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War parkstroller outfit, tinted reading glasses
Dirty pre-War spring outfit
Dirty pre-War businesswear, reading glasses
- "Busy. So busy. Busy busy bee."
- "No time. Must work. No time. Must work..."
- "Too busy. So busy. Never stop..."
These secretaries only appear in Fallout 3.