| ||For the scientist that was to appear in the canceled Van Buren, see Sebastian (Van Buren).|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Warrior! WARRIOR!! Free me! Allow me the honor to die fighting! No! I don't mean I'm going to fight you damn it!! Let me out so I can give those gear spinning wretches some real reasons to hate mutants!”
Sebastian is a super mutant that was captured by the Calculator's robots and was kept in Scott City. After spending several months in confinement, he craves to be free so he can crush some robots and find his lord, Gammorin.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Sebastian will charge after the robots and be killed, unless he is freed after killing every robot in the mission. He can be killed by cross fire during the battles with the robots before the player can reach his cell.
|Super mutant armor||-||-|
- "Warrior! WARRIOR!! Free me! Allow me the honor to die fighting! No! I don't mean I'm going to fight you damn it!! Let me out so I can give those gear spinning wretches some real reasons to hate mutants!"
- "My thanks. After months in confinement, I will have my revenge. Gammorin was right!!! The robot menace must be put down! You! You must be here for that very purpose! Gammorin had a Brotherhood saying, "There is strength in numbers!" I will not doubt him again and I will seek out my lord when I am done here! Tell me when you are ready to teach the robots about pain and I will help you."
- "About time! Follow me to battle!"
- "Hurry up! Revenge awaits!"
- "I'M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!!!"
Sebastian appears only in Fallout Tactics.