|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
The scribes of the Brotherhood test, analyze and study the technology their Brothers retrieve. However, they don't take the job too seriously. They can be found in every bunker in the game. They are responsible for finding out how the Beastlords communicate with the deathclaws, getting the nuke ready for Vault 0, finding out how the robotic arm works, getting weapons ready for the Quartermasters, studying the Kansas City lab research, finding out how the pulse rifle works and studying the Calculator.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- "I should have been on the watch ten minutes ago."
- "Not now! I am late for inspection."
- "I kept a bandit ear for good luck."
- "Think how big their shit is!"
- "Chanting away as they come for you... *shudder*"
These scribes appear in Fallout Tactics.