Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Miscellaneous objects (see below)
|Giddyup Buttercup body||2||3||0.67|
|Office desk fan||2||3||0.67|
|Restored desk fan||2||3||0.67|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Weapon||Yield||Value||Caps per Screw|
- Putting points into the Scrapper perk can yield a steady supply of screws and other uncommon components by scrapping found pipe weapons.
- Desk fans are generally the easiest way to acquire screws as they are found fairly commonly in urban areas. Early on in the game at Sanctuary Hills there are many fans located inside the houses.
- Later on the Wilson Atomatoys Corporate HQ, located directly to the east of Diamond City, there is a large stock of Giddyup Buttercup pieces which can be used for lots screws after clearing out the resident super mutants. Giddyup Buttercup horses are also sold at the Surplus in Diamond City by Percy.
- Trashcan Carla sells a shipment of 25 screws.
- Sold by Rufus Rubins in Goodneighbor in shipments of 25.
- Sold by Arturo Rodriguez in Diamond City in shipments of 25.
- Sold by Tinker Tom at Railroad HQ in shipments of 25, after you've joined the Railroad.
- Sold by Penny Fitzgerald in Covenant in shipments of 25.