The Scrap Palace is a junkyard patrolled by super mutants with the standard fare of wrecked vehicles and freight cars from trains. Upon entering the area, there is a small shack containing a weapons workbench, an advanced lock floor safe and very little else. Nearby is a pre-War white portable trailer resting on its side that is inaccessible to the player character. If the Sole Survivor is allied with the Brotherhood of Steel, a team of knights may raid the facility upon arrival. There is also a chance for Rust Devils to patrol nearby if the Automatron add-on is installed.
The main building holds little of note on the ground floor, except a tool chest, several meatbags and a few other assorted loot storage containers. On the second floor, however, there is an Expert safe and a steamer trunk on the end near the top of the stairs. Crossing the platform to the other side with the male mannequin reveals a Novice-locked wooden crate and an armor workbench. The rest of the scrapyard is quite small with nothing more of value.
- Super mutant shoulder rags - Upstairs in the large building, next to an Expert-locked safe.
- Super mutant leg guards - In the small shack outside with the weapons workbench.
- Kidnapping - A group of super mutants can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- Hypothesis - Clayton requires tissue samples.
- Quartermastery - This is one of the locations the Sole Survivor may search for lost pre-War tech.
- Greenskins - This is a possible location to be cleared of super mutants for the Minutemen.
- Leading by Example - This is a possible location to be cleared of super mutants for the Brotherhood of Steel.
The Scrap Palace only appears in Fallout 4.