Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Scrap Palace is a junkyard patrolled by super mutants with the standard fare of wrecked vehicles and freight cars from trains. Upon entering the area, there is a small shack containing a weapons workbench, an advanced lock floor safe and very little else. Nearby is a pre-War white portable trailer resting on its side that is inaccessible to the player character. If the Sole Survivor is allied with the Brotherhood of Steel, a team of knights may raid the facility upon arrival. There is also a chance for Rust Devils to patrol nearby if the Automatron add-on is installed.
The main building holds little of note on the ground floor, except a tool chest, several meatbags and a few other assorted loot storage containers. On the second floor, however, there is an Expert safe and a steamer trunk on the end near the top of the stairs. Crossing the platform to the other side with the male mannequin reveals a Novice-locked wooden crate and an armor workbench. The rest of the scrapyard is quite small with nothing more of interest.
- Super mutant shoulder rags upstairs in the large building, next to an expert safe.
- Super mutant leg guards in the small shack outside.
- Kidnapping - A group of super mutants can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- Hypothesis - Clayton requires tissue samples.
- Quartermastery - This is one of the locations the Sole Survivor may search for lost pre-War tech.
- Greenskins - Possible location to be cleared of super mutants for the Minutemen.
The Scrap Palace only appears in Fallout 4.