The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
It's a super mutant camp with several of them patrolling around. There's a very large number of meat bags around to loot. If the Sole Survivor is allied with the BoS, then a team of knights may raid the facility upon arrival. There is also a chance for Rust Devils to patrol nearby if the Automatron add-on is installed.
The Scrap Palace is a junkyard with the standard fare of wrecked vehicles and freight cars from trains. Upon entering the area there is a small shack containing a weapons workbench, an advanced lock floor safe and very little else. Nearby is a pre-War white portable trailer resting on its side that is inaccessible to the player character.
The main building holds little of note on the ground floor, except a tool chest, several meatbags and a few other assorted loot storage containers. On the second floor, however, there is an Expert safe and a steamer trunk on the end near the top of the stairs. Crossing the platform to the other side with the male mannequin reveals a Novice-locked wooden crate and an armor workbench. The rest of the scrapyard is quite small with nothing more of interest.
- Super mutant shoulder rags upstairs in the large building, next to an expert safe.
- Super mutant leg guards in the small shack outside.
- Kidnapping - A group of super mutants can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- Hypothesis - Clayton requires tissue samples.
- Quartermastery - This is one of the locations the Sole Survivor may search for lost pre-War tech.
- Greenskins - Possible location to be cleared of super mutants for the Minutemen.
The Scrap Palace only appears in Fallout 4.