Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The severed tail of a radscorpion.”— Fallout in-game description
The tail can be taken from dead radscorpions and sold almost anywhere, and is prized for the poison sac it contains, which is used to make a poison antitode.
They are the tails of radscorpions, while they are prized for the poison glands they have been cut at the base where the tail meets the body. The tail is comprised of the segmented sections of the tail ending in the stinger, they vary in size depending on the radscorpion, and vary slightly in appearance across the different games, the Tactics version even shows a small amount of poison on the stinger. The cleanness of the severing point varies slightly, although this does not affect its value or potential uses.
Usually obtained from recently-deceased radscorpions, though a few can be found elsewhere.
Radscorpions can be fought and looted of their tails in the Temple of Trials, Myron can use the tails to make the antidote. One can be used to poison the Wright's still. Over time, the citizens of New Reno will start dying. This doesn't effect any family members, but it will kill Father Tully. The intelligent radscorpion's tail can be removed while still alive without consequence as long as the Chosen One succeeds.
Fallout: Brotherhood of SteelEdit
- Armpit needs them for his liquor recipe. Can be found on radscorpion corpses in the Carbon Warehouse.
- Scorpion tails will be in the inventory of all radscorpions on death.
- If the Vault Dweller speaks to Aradesh and agrees to help his people by destroying the radscorpions, they will begin the quest stop the Radscorpions. Part of the quest involves eliminating radscorpions inside their caves. There are a total of nine radscorpions inside .
- Radscorpions may spawn around the entrance to Vault 15 the first time the Dweller visits, if failed a Luck check.
- They can also be randomly encountered anywhere on the world map.