The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A small two story building that is home to a laboratory and small living area. The first level has a terminal (owned but hackable), a weapons workbench, chemistry station, cooking station, armor workbench, and a number of containers and various scientific equipment like microscopes. The top floor has a number of chems and a bed (owned).
- A number of stimpaks, Rad-X, purified water, a RadAway, and a Med-X (all are owned and as a result must be stolen) on both floors.
- Scara's terminal key - dropped by Doctor Duff on her death. Gives access to Professor Scara's terminal.
- Science! Center key - on Doctor Duff and Professor Scara. Opens the Science! Center door.
- Fly Fishing - Dr. Duff offers the player character a miscellaneous quest to retrieve a bloatfly gland as a field trip; she can be extorted for caps through speech checks.
- The terminal is listed as Professor Scara's terminal, and inside it are three dated entries concerning herself, Doctor Duff and even Takahashi.
- One of the entries in Scara's terminal concern the arrival of The Prydwen, which can be read before the airship has even arrived.
- Professor Scara is set as invincible and thus is unable to kill, presumably due to her possible necessity for the Brotherhood of Steel questline.
The Science! Center appears only in Fallout 4.