This is specifically a hand saw. Hand saws have a steel cutting blade and a handle of plastic, wood, or rubber riveted to it. Depending on the shape of the teeth, the saw may be intended to cut parallel or perpendicular to the grain and either on the push or pull of the stroke.
- 1 in the General Atomics factory
- 1 in Irish Pride Industries shipyard
- 1 in the National Guard armory
- 1 in the Institute FEV lab
- 1 in Railroad HQ
- 1 in the Institute Public Works maintenance area
- 1 in the Saugus Ironworks blast furnace
- in East Boston Preparatory School
- 1 in the Federal ration stockpile
- 1 in College Square Station
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.