“I'm here to make sure the bunker stays in one piece.”
Paladin Sato will visit the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse every 2–3 days and will be able to repair your weapons and armor (up to 100%) for a price.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Brotherhood T-51b power armor||10mm pistol||Gauss rifle
- If the Courier blows up the Hidden Valley bunker, Sato will become hostile.
- If the player character leaves items that count as food out in their room Sato can pick them up. Trying to pickpocket them back will constitute stealing and will result in a loss of Karma.
- Sato will repair all types of weapons and armor, but as with other non-player characters, he does not repair clothing with "—" in any of the CND, WG or DT boxes.
- If Sato becomes hostile to the Courier for any reason, he will pick up any weapon he can find. If he takes one of the Courier's weapons at the safehouse, the only way to get it back is to kill him, as it cannot be pickpocketed off him.
- Sato claims to fix the weapons in the bunker to tip top condition, but the weapons there are in rather low condition.
- If you pickpocket him and get caught he will turn hostile.
- Just like Major Knight, one can pickpocket him to take back any caps spent on repairs.
Paladin Sato appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Sato will disappear.
- PC If this happens for the PC, use console command prid 159aa2 and moveto player to move him to where your player character is currently located.
- Xbox 360 For consoles, after waiting excessively (at least 7 in-game days) he may return again, usually with all of the safehouse contents respawned, supplying yet another set of T-51b and T-45d power armor. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Waiting several in-game days does not make him return. This usually happens when the safehouse is clear of any interesting items. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Sometimes, if Sato is killed, the Gauss rifle will not spawn in his inventory. [verified]