Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
Sanctity of the Dead
Kill the White Legs on the burial grounds
Decide if Dancing Flame should help or not
|Side Quest: Sanctity of the Dead|
|Travel to the Burial mounds.|
|Attack the White Legs.||Speak with the Sorrows.|
|Get help from the Sorrows.||Tell them they don't have a chance against the White Legs with a Speech check of 75.|
|Reward: Variable XP|
|Leads to: Departing Paradise|
- Travel to the burial mounds and kill all of the White Legs.
- (Optional): Speak to Dancing Flame at the northernmost map marker (the one closest to the riverside). You have several options when speaking to him.
- You can tell him and his companion to stay put so that they don't get killed, while you go to "smash White Legs alone". He will be a little upset, but will say that since you are a friend to the Sorrows he will stay put, but that you had better kill the White Legs.
- With a 75 Speech check, you can convince him to leave by saying that he's no match for the hardened White Legs warriors. He and his companion will depart, saying that "angry ghosts" will have to be enough for the Sorrows. This will end the quest, but the White Legs remain at the burial ground so you will still need to avoid confrontation or kill them.
- You can say "sure, whatever", and let the two Sorrows tribals fight with you. This will make the fight easier, as the two warriors will keep one or two of the White Legs preoccupied. Dancing Flame and his companion will survive the fight if you're quick about taking the White Legs out. With Joshua Graham in the party, this should not be a problem. If Dancing Flame or his companions die, the quest is failed.
- You can also tell them to wait and not do anything "crazy". Dancing Flame will then wait, but not forever. If you then proceed to wipe out the White Legs, Dancing Flame and his companion will have left. This ends the quest.
|10||Optional: Talk to the Sorrows at the burial ground.|
|20||Quest finished||Kill the White Legs desecrating the Sorrows' burial ground.|
- This quest is only available if Flight from Zion is active, otherwise the location will be empty, apart from any other creatures that spawn nearby.
- There is a lean-to and a couple of containers just below the raised area which the burial mounds are on. These are present only between the beginning of this quest and the end of Flight from Zion. Anything stored in the containers and not retrieved before the end of Flight from Zion will be lost.