| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Sam may refer to:
- Sam Pritchard, a member of the group that made a failed attempt at breaching the defenses of the Sierra Army Depot mentioned in Fallout 2.
- Sam Warrick, a hostile loner wandering the Capital Wasteland, found in a random encounter in Fallout 3.
- Sam Glover, son of Henry Glover, and a candidate for Overseer of Vault 11, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas
- Sam (L.O.B. Enterprises), an employee at L.O.B. Enterprises before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Sam (Fallout Tactics), a multiplayer character from the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout Tactics multiplayer.
- Real-life people:
- Sam Bernstein, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a quality assurance tester for Fallout 3, and as a senior quality assurance tester for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Sam Cohen, an American child actor who voiced Pete and other children in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Sam Riegel, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as the Voice Director, as well as a voice actor, for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Sam Santos, a developer who worked at Glutton Creeper Games as the artist of the cover of Fallout Pen and Paper d20.