Merge (reason: Their function is identical across the series, and the info on that page applies to safes in FO4; locked, can unlocked with terminal, key, or bobby pin.)
Safes come in three main forms. The first is a large cube-shaped "traditional" safe with an opening on one end and a logo on the front that reads "Secureguard300." The second is a floor-installed safe where the main container is below the hatch. The third is a wall-mounted rectangular design.
The floor safe can be crafted in any workshop settlement. It cannot be locked.
The safe is located under Furniture → Containers in the workshop.
Floor safe (1)
- Six safes are named after their owners in Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- Mayor McDonough's safe - Safe of McDonough in his office.
- Pickman's safe - Safe of Pickman in Pickman Gallery.
- Racetrack lockbox - Safe in Easy City Downs.
- Zeke's safe - Safe in Atom Cats garage.
- Far Harbor (add-on) On board a grounded boat north of Rayburn Point.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.