The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Exotic Creatures of the Wild await your visit. They'll put on quite the show -just don't forget to toss them a treat!”— Promotional quote
Safari Adventure is a location in the Nuka-World Amusement Park. The whole area is infested with gatorclaws, similar to deathclaws. The only inhabitants left are a family of primates, alongside a human called Cito.
Safari Adventure was the area in Nuka-World, where the theme was centered around the safari, and associate wildlife. When scientists attempted to clone the animals, an animal activist group known as the A.F.A.D. (Animal Friends and Defenders) kidnapped one of their top scientists, Dr. Hein, and held him hostage at the Angry Anaconda on the day of the Great War in an effort to put an end to the experiments. Only one person survived at the cloning facility, Dr. Darren McDermot. After seeing scavengers in the park, McDermot worked to create a strong yet tameable species that would defend the facility, but created a violent subspecies of deathclaw, called the "Gatorclaw" instead. McDermot was driven out of the facility as the cloning spiralled out of control, mass-producing gatorclaws and setting them loose into the park. This infestation has so far remained within the walls of Safari Adventure, but also prevented any settling, by traders or Raiders, from taking place.
- Cappy's treehouse
- Safari Adventure primate house
- Safari Adventure reptile house
- Jungle Journey Theater
- Welcome Center
- The Angry Anaconda
- Bear cave
- A fusion core - next to the door of the AFAD base at the Angry Anaconda.
- Nuka-Hearty recipe - to the right and behind the entrance of the Jungle Journey theater, in a shed.
- Nuka-Rush recipe - inside the Welcome Center, on the circular desk.
- Several Nuka-world lunchboxes, and a vault-tec lunchbox, at the picinic table area near the bear cave.