|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Magnetize Alpha's treads so he can space walk on the inner hull supports - Gather the components allowing Alpha to accompany the Prisoner to the command center.
- Change the targeting solutions on the missiles - Reach the control computer before Victor Presper launches B.O.M.B.-001's missile salvo at the wasteland!
- Blow up reactor core - All the Prisoner needs to do here is set at least three explosives next to the reactor core and blow it up.
- Manually disable 5 out of 8 nuclear missiles (Missile Room 1) - Disable the launch doors for the eight nuclear missiles in missile room 1.
- PC repairs, or helps repair, Alpha's damaged limbs - Repair brain-bot's damaged right laser-gun arm and left maintenance arm.
Alpha can be recruited as a follower by the Prisoner to accompany them through the base. S.O.R.-1000 Alpha could have fixed the freeze gun if the Prisoner had the parts.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|