| ||For an overview of missile launcher types in the Fallout universe, see missile launcher.|
|The following is based on Fallout Shelter and some details might contradict canon.|
A little beat up, but it still works. And that's all that matters.”— In-game description
The rusty missile launcher is a weather-worn heavy weapon featured in Fallout Shelter that can fire multiple varieties of missiles and rockets. Dealing 20 minimum damage per attack, missile launchers have the third highest damage output for a heavy weapon in the game.
- Missile launcher
- Enhanced missile launcher
- Hardened missile launcher
- Guided missile launcher
- Miss Launcher
|Weapon name||Weapon damage||Weapon value||rarity|
|Rusty missile launcher||20||500||legendary|
|Enhanced missile launcher||20-22||500||legendary|
|Hardened missile launcher||20-23||500||legendary|
|Guided missile launcher||20-24||500||legendary|
- Found by dwellers exploring the wasteland
- Found during quests
- Found in lunchboxes
- Craftable in a weapon workshop
Gold watch (3)
Rusty missile launcher (1)
- All dwellers hold the missile launcher backwards, if you look closely you'll see that the weapon's handle is behind the dweller and the shoulder rest is in front of them. This being different from the way it is held in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
- All variants of the missile launcher in Fallout Shelter are poor choices for combat against multiple opponents. Refer to the weapons page for details.